Wednesday 27 February 2013

Dragon Duel Tournament + other stuff

Hello again ^^

So today I went on the Dragon Nest forums and found out something really cool: Nexon is hosting a PVP tournament for North American Dragon Nest. Although there were tournaments before this, this is the very first tournament that is officially hosted by Nexon.


Original post here: http://dragonnest.nexon.net/news/news/00Fmn/dragon-duel-tournament?nxid=62

I'm just gonna go over the key points of the tournament before giving my thoughts on it. The tournament is going to take place sometime in March and only characters level 32 or higher can participate. 64 players from the Argenta, Gerrant, Velskud, and Elena world merge will participate as well as 32 players from the Leviatha server. The sign-up thread will open in the forums on Friday this week.

The prizes for the tournament are some sexy wings :D

1st Place winners - Gold Gackt Wings


2nd Place winners - Green Gackt Wings


Some things to know about the tournament:

  • Nexon DOES NOT enforce the PvP blacklist, so we can assume all skills are fair game. Thus, if you are going to participate, expect to run into a lot of Parry-Stancing SMs, Blocking Pallies, and possibly a bunch of turret spamming Tinks.
  • The post does not specify whether or not the matches will be equalized or not. If they're not, then good luck :)
  • Still unsure on the layout of the matches. Although there's a very good chance of it being a 1v1 tourney, there's still a chance of it being something different.
  • Since the post implies numerous 1st place and 2nd place winners, I'm guessing that the Argenta - Elena - Velskud - Gerrant server merge will be one tournament and the Leviatha server will have its own tournament. So if you think you'll get smashed in the merged - server tourney, you can go for the Leviatha one ^^
  • Before you ask, no, I will not be participating. Not because I'll get completely destroyed, but because I don't have my level 50 Gladiator >.<
So enough about Dragon Nest for now. Now let's talk about the rest of my week :D
So tomorrow I got 3 tests to write: Biology, Computer Science, and Math. The only test I'm really worried about is Biology only because of how much I hate memorizing -.- The computer Science test won't be too much of a problem because I already printed out all of my codes. Math is gonna be a little tricky. The thing is, I'm good a math, it's just that I make stupid mistakes. A lot. I'll still do good though :)

After school I'm gonna go to Anime club for 2 hours and then go to the Badminton tryouts. I'm like a Badminton Bruce Lee. Yeah. I'm that good (not really  >//<)

Jokes aside, I'm really looking forward to the tryouts only because I haven't played in awhile and I really enjoy playing badminton.

I'll be sure to blog about my Dragon Nest Swordmaster this week and to end off this post, I shall leave you with a picture of Miss Sakuya Izayoi.


No comments :

Post a Comment