Thursday 14 February 2013

Zilean's got SWAG

-Starts up League
-Pick Zilean Mid
-Proceeds to pwn

*This is not me in the video, I jut thought it was appropriate for what I was doing at the time.

So nothing really important happened the past few days. I did a biology quiz, a math quiz, a computer test and played more games :D I made some progress in Devil Survivor so I may be posting some more stuff in regards to that. I also played some League today. Won a game as Zilean (like a baws), and lost 2 games as dunkmaster Yi >.<

Also, my school's anime club had a meeting today for the first time in a month ^-^ We did some random (and funny) activities but the main reason I went to the meeting was to find out about our sweaters. No news on when we'll actually GET our sweaters, but we do know that we are getting them.

Aside from that, nothing else exciting happened >.> I spent my Valentines day on the computer, playing games, and watching anime >//< Hopefully something exciting comes up soon.

I shall end this post with a picture of Azunyaann giving you  me a gift ^-^






No comments :

Post a Comment