Monday 11 February 2013

Spring 2013 Anime and Devil Survivor

3rd post yay ^-^

Well I recently found the Spring 2013 Anime list, which is a list of animes that are to be aired from March to May.

Pic Here http://i3.minus.com/ibz8l4ubqai5a.jpg

I'm reeeeeeeeaaaaaally looking forward to the Devil Survivor 2 anime ever since I found out about it a month ago :D.  Although I find it kind of odd that there isn't an anime of the first game =/

Anyways, Devil Survivor 2 is about 3 high school students: Daichi Shijima, Io Nitta, and the protagonist (named Hibiki Kuze in the anime but you decide on his name in the game) who discover a site called Nicaea, which supposedly sends videos of a friend's death before it happens. Daichi introduces the site to Hibiki  and although they think it's a joke, they register for it anyways. Later on in the day, they meet up with Io at the nearby subway station. It is then that all 3 of them receive an email with contains a video of a train crashing into a subway platform, killing everyone who was there. Almost immediately after viewing the video, a train crashes right into the platform that they are standing on. However, right before the train crashes into the 3 students, 3 demons appear and push the train out of the way, saying only Daichi, Io, and Hibiki. It is revealed that the demons were summoned from their phones and that a mysterious earthquake has struck Japan. Now the 3 students, along with 10 other people whom they meet soon after, become Devil Summoners and must use their demons in order to survive the mysterious calamity that has struck Japan.

The anime is said to begin airing in April but there still isn't an exact date, yet.

Aside from Devil Survivor, the only other anime that I'm interested in is To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S, and Hayate No Gotoku if I could get around to finishing the season before >.>


Enough about anime for now. Now I'm gonna talk about some more Devil Survivor :D :D

So recently I started playing the first Devil Survivor and I'm a little past half way through the game (Day 5 :D). Although there are a few things I dislike (which were fixed in the second game :P) I must say that this game is amazing. I enjoy this story a bit more than the second one and the gameplay itself is pretty good. But before I get through what I like about it, lemme say the things that bug me:

  • Lack of compendium. This was added in the second game and I never realized how useful it was until I played this one. Fusing demons is an absolute pain because there is no compendium where you can keep on pulling out demons to fuse. So I'm stuck with using the auction in order to get some more demons. 
  • Amount of playable characters. There's a lot of playable characters in this game, but the problem is how often you get them. I'm on day 5 out of 7 and so far the only characters I used so far were the 3 main ones: Atsuro, Yuzu, and the Protagonist, Keisuke (Who left), and Midori. Kinda annoying especially when Atsuro is my only physical attacker -.-

Aside from these 2 things, the game is really good. The story is great (maybe even better than the 2nd one), there's a lot of demons to use, tons of spells and very likeable characters (Midori.... ehhh maybe not so much).

I'm going to talk about this game more once I beat it so I'll end off this post with Jungo from Devil Survivor 2 AKA Junbro. 

Have a nice WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ (I picked female Tico >.<)






No comments :

Post a Comment