Friday 1 February 2013

Hello World :D

Hi, I'm Nathan Mangaoil, a student in Mr. Chiarelli's ICS3U online course. I made this blog because it was mandatory to have one, but I'll post here every now and then. I'm a huge gamer and anime fan   >.< I mostly play RPGs such as Final Fantasy and Shin Megami Tensei, but I'm mostly a PC gamer. I mostly play League of Legends, Dragon Nest, and whatever MMO I'm currently into at the time (currently into TERA). Although some of my friends may think otherwise, I enjoy a large variety of anime. My favourites include Sword Art Online, K-On, Clannad, and Another. I'm also a huge fan of Touhou :P

Most of the stuff I post on here will be about any news about League, Dragon Nest, stuff going on at school, and some other anime related stuff. I'll probably think of other things to post about later on :)

No comments :

Post a Comment