Monday 25 February 2013

Dragon Nest - My Gearmaster :D

I know I said I was gonna blog about China Dragon Nest, but there's an event in the North American one so I started playing it again >.< So the next three posts will be about Dragon Nest. I'll blog about my Gear Master, my Swordmaster (going to be a Gladiator), and my Kali (Which is also when I blog about CDN).

So without further delay, here's my level 50 Gear Master, Azunyaann ^^


A little background info on this character. This was my very first tinkerer (made it right when they were released), my very first level 50, and is currently my main (I was maining a Swordmaster before tinks came out). This is also the first character that I geared up completely, although the release of the Green Dragon Nest means I have to get even more equipment -.-

I'll start off by posting my skill build: Direct Link


So this is a pretty standard build for a GM; no fancy gimmicks and nothing stupid. Everything is pretty much self-explanatory. Quick-Shot requires too many points to be useful so I left it at one. I got Napalm to 4 so I could reach the 45 point minimum. I maxed out Starburst because stuns are awesome, although when I get another free skill reset I'll put those points into Napalm for more damage. Maxed Tumble and Aerial Evade for obvious reasons, although if you only PVE and never PVP you can take some points out of Aerial Evade. Max Slip-And-Slide for some useful speed boosts. Maxed out the Alfredo skills because they're awesome. And finally I maxed out the Health and Mana boosts because there's no where else to put the extra points. I also got the Yum-a-Tron because it's free ^^

I don't really have to explain my Engineer skill tree because it's all pretty strightforward (Superball for damage, Make-It-Rain for damage, Towers for damage, everything for DAMAGE!). Chemical Warfare is left at one because it's damage is meh but it's debuff is awesome. I don't dual-ulti because Bullet Barrage is soooooo bad (Which is funny because it was the best ultimate before T4). I don't need any of the turrets except for the frost one because of Chainsaw Tower. Got some points into the duck tree for Quackum Crash EX . Lastly, I got Alfredo Smash to 6 so Alfredo does more DAMAGE!

The Gear Master skill tree needs no explanation.

The only thing I plan on changing in this build is maxing Napalm instead of Starburst to maximize DPS. I don't plan on making any drastic changes to this build unless there's another skill revamp ^^

Next up is my gear + stats.
SOMNIUM REPRESENT! So yeah here's my basic info, my Ancient Totem set bonuses and my Corrupted Weapons ^^ Also rocking the 195 attack bonus from the 2-piece corrupted set :D
So go ahead and criticize my stats >//< Still gotta respark my cannon and I'll respark my powerglove for Phys Dmg, Agility, and Crit once I get some more money. Also still gotta get more jellies to enhance my weapons to +9 :P


Hope you can read that >.< Enhanced all of my armor to +6 and crafted the Wind II suffix for more agility :D  I got lucky and 4/5 of these got Agility on their first spark. The Body armor took 3 resets before it got me agility (it got intellect 3 times in a row -.-). Once I finish enhancing my weapons I'll enhance these things.



These are weak. I know that. But I plan on getting better accessories once I gather enough passes for Hell Mode. If I ever decide to stack FD (AKA if I ever have the patience to gather enough ladder points), I'll get one of the Nest accessory sets. Heck I might even get them now if their prices drop XD

So as you can see, My equipment is pretty standard. I run 2 Corrupted / 4 Totem to maximize my Phys Dmg gains. Getting Phys Dmg sparks for even more damage. Agility sparks for MORE damage and crit. Wind II suffix on my armor for more crit and damage. Wind II on my cannon for crit, damage, and to lower crit resist on my targets. Iron Wall II on my powerglove for more damage and to lower the defense of my enemies (which let's me deal even MORE damage). I won't spark my accessories until I get the level 50 ones.

To end off this post, here's a video of me soloing the Manticore Nest (Hell).




Sorry for low quality >.< For some reason Blogger decides to downgrade my video


This far from a perfect run but I managed to get a Gravity Ball Crest from it :D :D :D :D :D
Once I get geared up (and more confident >.>), I'll make a video of me soloing Titan Nest >:D

That's all for this post. My next one will be on my Gladiator-in-the-making ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment